Hi everybody. It seems that many of you are scrambling with your drafts, so I’ve decided to revise the schedule.
1. I’m extending the due date for drafts to Tuesday—in class. Bring a hard copy with you.
2. This means your writing group won’t have read your draft in advance. That’s okay. We’ll do a workshop in class that won’t require you to have read each other’s drafts.
3. You will then send SECOND DRAFTS to your writing groups and to me by the end of the day on Saturday, December 13.
4. I will give you instructions for responding to the drafts written by members of your writing group. You will be required to respond to those drafts in writing (in order to receive credit for your own essay) by Monday, December 15.
5. I will do my best to respond to all your second drafts by Tuesday, December 16.
6. If you get a second draft done early, send it along. That will give me a headstart.
7. Your final essays will be due by the end of the day on Monday, December 23 (to me, via email).